HBN Policies and Agreement
This agreement consists of three separate agreements between you and various entities as noted in the specific agreements: (1) the Distributor Agreement, (2) the Indemnity and Limitation of Liability Agreement, and (3) Arbitration Agreement. Unless separately defined in any of these agreements, the meaning of capitalized terms is consistent with their definition in the Contract as defined in the Distributor Agreement. Any undefined term in these agreements will have the meaning attributed to it in the Policies and Procedures. The term "HBN" may be used as a reference to the local affiliated companies of HBN Inc., in the Authorized Countries, or their products and services. HBN is the "exclusive" worldwide marketing distributor for Rlief Global LLC, Naturel Global LLC and SkyAds Global LLC.
A. Distributor Agreement and Automatic Delivery Rewards Program
The Distributor Agreement, which includes the terms of your participation in the Automatic Delivery Rewards Program, is between you, the independent Distributor, ("Distributor" or "I" or "me") and HBN Inc., a Nevada corporation, 502 East John St, Carson City NV 89706 ("Company") with its marketing offices located at 8 Whatney St, Irvine, CA 92618.
1. Integrated Agreement
The Distributor Agreement is an integrated agreement that consists of this Distributor Agreement, the Policies and Procedures, the Sales Compensation Plan, and materials pertaining to optional programs, as each may be amended, and are incorporated herein by reference and may be collectively referred to as the "Contract." Wherever the context requires, all words using the male gender are deemed to include the female, all singular words will include the plural and all plural words will include the singular.
2. Independent Contractor
I acknowledge and agree that as a Distributor, I am an independent contractor of the Company. I am not an employee, agent, or legal representative of Company, and except as permitted by the Contract, I am not authorized to act on behalf of the Company. Nothing in this Contract is intended or will be deemed to constitute a partnership, agency, employer-employee, or a joint venture relationship between the Company and me.
3. Marketing of Products and Services
(a) I understand that there are no minimum purchases or inventory requirements. I agree that I have the right to purchase products at wholesale and will promote the retail sale of the products and services of the Company in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Contract.
(b) I agree not to make any claims about the products, services, and Sales Compensation Plan unless they are contained on Company labels or in official Company literature. The Company will pay me bonuses for the sale of the Company's products and services less returns ("Bonuses"). I understand and agree that, in order to be eligible to receive Bonuses, I must meet all requirements outlined in the Sales Compensation Plan, including retail sales, and not be in violation of the terms of the Contract.
(c) I will not purchase any product or service solely for the purpose of qualifying for Bonuses. I agree that prior to placing a subsequent product order, I have resold previously ordered products and documented the sales to at least five retail customers each month, and that I have sold or consumed at least 80% of the products from any previous orders.
(d) I agree to encourage, supervise and assist my Downline Organization's efforts to sell Company products and services to retail customers.
For thirty (30) days from the submission date of this Distributor Agreement I may obtain a 100% refund for the required Business Portfolio and a 90% refund thereafter in accordance with the refund policy in the Policies and Procedures. Subject to any restrictions in the aforementioned refund policy or special terms disclosed at the time of purchase, all unopened, resalable products and services that are returned within twelve months of the Distributor's order date are eligible for a 90% refund, less applicable Bonuses paid. (Connecticut residents may obtain a 100% product refund for 30 days after entering Distributor Agreement).
5. Representations and Warranties
I represent and warrant that I am authorized to enter this Contract and that I have met all legal requirements to enter a valid contract in this market. When executed and delivered by me and accepted by the Company, the Contract constitutes a legal, valid and binding obligation. I also represent and warrant that: (a) the information provided by me in the Contract is accurate and complete and that the providing of false or misleading information authorizes the Company, at its election, to declare the Contract void from its inception; (b) the social security number or federal tax identification number provided in this Distributor Agreement is my correct tax payer identification number for United States income tax purposes; (c) I, if an individual, am a United States citizen or a lawful permanent resident of the United States or, if a business entity, such as a corporation, partnership, limited liability company, or any other form of business organization, formed in the United States, it is legally formed under the laws of the state in which it was organized and that each member of the business entity has proper legal authorization to conduct business in the United States. I further represent and warrant that neither I nor my partner/spouse (or if a corporation or other business organization any participant therein who is or should be listed on the Partnership/Corporation Form) have been engaged in Business Activity in another Company distributorship in the six months (one year in the case of those having held an executive equivalent or higher pin-title under the Sales Compensation Plan) immediately preceding my sign up under my Sponsor as identified in this Agreement.
6. Automatic Delivery Rewards Program ("ADR Program")
(a) If I have specified the type and quantity of products and services that I desire to receive each month, these products will be charged on a recurring monthly basis to the payment form I have provided and will be shipped monthly to my listed shipping address unless I notify the Company in writing of any desired changes.
(b) The Company may change the price of or discontinue the specific products that I have chosen to receive on the Automatic Delivery Rewards section of this Distributor Agreement or a separate ADR Program enrollment form. In such situations, the Company will notify me of the change and will continue to send me, in the case of a discontinued product, the remaining items or in the case of a price change or updated product, the same items I have selected under the ADR Program, at the new price, unless I direct the Company to make other arrangements.
(c) To pay for each monthly Automatic Delivery order, I authorize the Company to establish an automatic credit card debit arrangement as specified on the Automatic Delivery Rewards section of this Distributor Agreement or the ADR Program enrollment form. The Company will make no other charge to my payment account except those that I have authorized. (Sales tax charges may fluctuate in accordance with changes in applicable sales tax rates).
(d) I agree that there are no returns allowed on products purchased with ADR Program points and that no personal sales volume or group sales volume is earned on products purchased with ADR Program points. I further agree that applicable sales tax will apply to the redemption of ADR Program points, and that the value of the redemption will be treated as income to me and appear on my IRS Form 1099.
(e) I agree that if any products from a qualifying purchase are returned, the balance of the qualifying amount for the month in which products are returned must be repurchased in order to remain qualified and receive ADR Program points.
(f) I understand and agree that the Company may terminate the ADR Program at any time and for any reason. The Company may also terminate my right to participate in the ADR Program under this Agreement if (i) the credit card or bank authorization provided in this Agreement expires, is cancelled or otherwise terminated, or (ii) I violate the terms and conditions of this Agreement. I may cancel my monthly ADR order upon written notice to the Company.
7. Bonus Check Direct Deposit
(a) I authorize the Company to deposit the payment of any Bonuses to my account at the financial institution designated by me. This authorization will remain in full force and effect until (i) Company has received written notice from me of my withdrawal from the direct deposit program, and (ii) Company has a reasonable opportunity to make such a change pursuant to my notice. I understand that this authorization replaces any previous authorization and will remain in effect until Company receives written notice of my withdrawal from the direct deposit program.
(b) I agree that I must notify Company immediately (i) prior to changing or closing the above account, or (ii) if my financial institution changes my routing number or account number. Failure to notify Company of account number changes may delay my receipt of Bonuses. If I change my financial institution and/or account number, I must fill out a new Direct Deposit Authorization Form and send it to Company before I close my existing account.
(c) Company will not be liable to me for failing to access my account or provide direct deposits to my account in a timely manner unless such failure or loss is a direct result of Company's gross negligence or intentional misconduct. The Company's liability will not exceed the amount of the funds that would have otherwise been deposited.
8. Authorization to Transfer Personal Information
In order for the Company to provide support for my HBN distributorship, I authorize the Company to transfer and disclose personal and/or confidential information, which (a) I have provided to the Company in connection with my distributorship and downline sales organization, or (b) that has been developed as a result of my activity as a Distributor, to (i) its parent and affiliated companies, (ii) and to my HBN independent upline distributors when necessary to ensure proper upline support, and (iii) to applicable government agencies or regulatory bodies if required by law. I further authorize the Company and its affiliated companies to use my personal information for distributor recognition and marketing materials.
I will indemnify and hold the Company, NI and their affiliated companies, and each of their shareholders, officers, directors and employees harmless from and against any claim, demand, liability, loss, action, causes of action, costs, or expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney's fees, resulting or arising from, directly or indirectly, any acts or omissions by me in conducting my independent HBN business, including without limitation, breach of representations and warranties, material breach of the Contract, ISA, or any other claims or causes of action.
2. Limitation of Liability
I agree that the Company, HBN and their affiliated companies will not be liable for any special, indirect, direct, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages, including loss of profits, arising from or related to the breach of the Contract. I agree that the entire liability of the Company, HBN and their affiliated companies for any claim whatsoever related to my relationship with the Company and HBN, including but not limited to any cause of action arising in contract, tort, or equity, will be limited to the cost of products that I have purchased from the Company under the Contract.
D. Arbitration Agreement
1. THIS CONTRACT IS SUBJECT TO A MEDITATION AND ARBITRATION POLICY. UTAH SHALL BE THE EXCLUSIVE VENUE FOR MEDIATION, ARBITRATION OR ANY OTHER RESOLUTION OF ANY DISPUTES ARISING UNDER OR RELATED TO THIS CONTRACT. The place of origin of this Contract is the State of Nevada, USA, and it will be governed by, construed in accordance with, and interpreted pursuant to the laws of Nevada, without giving effect to its rules regarding choice of laws. The exclusive venue for any and all disputes and actions arising under or related to this Contract, or any and all disputes between distributors arising out of or related to a distributorship or this Contract, to enforce this Contract, or any other claim (whether based in contract, tort, statute, law or equity), including the validity of the arbitration provision, place of venue, and jurisdiction, shall be in Carson City, Nevada. The Parties consent to the personal jurisdiction of said courts within the State of Nevada and waive any objection to improper venue.
2. I agree that any past, present or future claim, dispute, cause of action or complaint, arising under or related to this Contract, or any and all disputes between distributors arising out of or related to a distributorship or this Contract, to enforce this Contract, or any other claim (whether based in contract, tort, statute, law or equity), including those which I may have or allege to have against the Company or any of its affiliated companies, or their owners, directors, officers or employees, or any other distributor, which arise as a result of or in connection with my Downline, or my right to sponsor, or my sponsoring and distributor activities, or otherwise arise out of this Contract, will be resolved and settled in accordance with and pursuant to the terms and conditions of this Contract, and by (a) mediation in accordance with the rules and procedures set forth in the Company's Mediation and Arbitration Policy ("Arbitration Policy"), which is set forth in the Policies and Procedures or may be viewed online in the My Office section of any division web site; or if not resolved or settled by mediation, by (b) arbitration in accordance with the Arbitration Policy. The arbitration proceedings will be conducted in Las Vegas, Nevada. The arbitration will be conducted in the English language, but at the request and expense of a party, documents and testimony will be translated into another language. One arbitrator will be appointed to hear and decide disputes, which arbitrator will be selected by mutual consent of both parties. The parties will each bear their own costs and expenses and an equal share of the (i) cost of the arbitrator and (ii) administrative fees of arbitration. Neither the parties nor the arbitrator may disclose the existence, content, or results of any arbitration without the prior written consent of both parties. Judgment on any award rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court having jurisdiction.
3. By accessing any Company web site, or a web site of an affiliated company, and using the information therein, or by purchasing any products or services made available through said web sites, or purchasing any products from the Company or its affiliated companies, or receiving a Bonus from the Company or its affiliated companies, I agree to be bound by the Arbitration Agreement. I have previously reviewed the Contract, or agree, before conducting any Distributor activity, to do so online at www.policiesandprocedures.us. If I refuse to follow any provision of the Contract, I agree to notify the Company, in writing, and cancel my distributorship. If cancelled within the next thirty days, I will receive a refund for products and materials returned in accordance with Paragraph 4 of the Distributor Agreement and the Contract.
I understand that the only required purchase to become a Distributor is the non-commissionable, not-for-profit Business Portfolio not exceeding $5, plus state sales tax, which contains information about the opportunity, products and forms. I understand that the purchase of any product or service, including Product Packages (Step 2) and Automatic Delivery Rewards (Step 3), is optional and is not required to become a Distributor; I understand that if I purchase a Product Package, I will separately receive a free Business Portfolio and need not purchase it. If I have elected to participate in the Automatic Delivery Rewards Program, then subject to the terms and conditions of this Contract, I agree that I will (i) receive the quantities of products I have selected, and (ii) pay for them by the method I have selected. I certify that I am 18 years old and legally able to enter into this Contract, Indemnity and Arbitration Agreements, and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Contract, Indemnity and Arbitration Agreements.
|Current News | Policies | Terms and Conditions | Voucher Resellers | SkyAds Studio||© 2011 Copyright HBN Inc.|